Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Beginning...

Welcome to our story! Wayne and I had considered Italy for our honeymoon, but ended up going to Paris instead. Not a bad second choice, true, but we've still been wanting to see Italy together. Over my many years travelling for work I accumulated bunches of miles, so we figured it was time to cash in.

Last fall I started playing with dates and itineraries and we settled on being gone for our 5th anniversary and hitting Florence, Siena and Rome. It seemed so far off and now it's come and gone. Oh yes, I'm writing these entries from our written journal of the trip, but I will date them with the days we were actually there. The blog will have them in reverse order.

So scroll to the bottom to start with day 1....

1 comment:

Raven said...

This is so great, Nicole! I loved looking through your pics and enjoying a little vacation from my office!!!